Improved Air Quality
Breathe Easier With Improved Air Quality
Indoor air quality is important for the health of your family and home. We spend a significant amount of time indoors where chemicals and other pollutants can cause headaches, eye irritation, allergies, fatigue, cancer and other long-term health implications. Clean air can prevent many environmental health hazards, so we encourage you to review the options we have available to protect you, such as: humidifiers, air purifiers, and UV lights.
Humidifiers add moisture to the air and can provide a lot of benefits to your family’s health and your home. Dry air and low humidity can cause home damage, increased energy costs, and can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments.
We sell Aprilaire and Honeywell brands that are installed into your home’s central heating and cooling system.
Benefits of a Home System Humidifier:
- Well-Being: Proper humidity helps repel respiratory problems from dry air
- Comfort: Helps to eliminate dry throat, dry nose, itchy skin and reduces the amount of static electricity
- Energy Savings: It reduces your heating costs because you will feel warmer at lower temperatures
- Preservation: It protects your home and furnishings from shrinkage due to dryness
Space-Guard Air Purifiers:
Whole-house air purifiers remain the most effective and efficient way to clean your air and protect your family from harmful indoor pollutants. The filter unit is attached to your heating or cooling system. It seizes pollutants from conditioned air before being distributed to rooms in your home.
Benefits of an Air Purifier:
- Removes dust mites, pollen and pet dander
- Removes even particles you can’t see, like smoke and viruses
- Provides allergy relief
- Uses no electricity and produces no ozone
- It actually improves its particulate-capturing capability the longer it is used
UV lights are one tactic for neutralizing some airborne pollutants. An APCO UV lamp would be installed in your ductwork or near the evaporator coil, and the light sterilizes and cleans your indoor air environment.
Benefits of UV Lights:
- Improved air quality – cut down on bacteria and mold that effect anyone from the very young, to the elderly, as well as allergy sufferers
- Greatly reduce the allergens present in your home
- Reduce A/C maintenance by keeping the evaporator coil cleaner and prevent algae growth that clogs the condensate drain
Learn more call: 610-692-3388