12 Point Precision Oil Heater Tune-up
Our oil heater tune-up includes the following:
- Clean heating unit, vent pipe and chimney base.
- Adjust burner for maximum efficiency.
- Clean and adjust electrode and nozzle assembly.
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulators.
- Replace oil nozzle and oil filter.
- Test and adjust all safety and operating controls.
- Inspect flue pipe, barometric damper and combustion chamber.
- Test oil pump operation.
- Change air filter(s), if applicable.
- Check oil tank and lines.
- Inform customer of equipment condition.
- Leave record of efficiency results.
15 Point Precision Gas Heater Tune-up
Our gas heater tune-up includes the following:
- Test carbon monoxide levels.
- Clean and adjust burners and inspect heat exchanger.*
- Check thermostat operation.
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator pumps.*
- Clean pilot assembly.
- Install one 1-inch filter.
- Test and adjust operation of safety and operating controls.
- Inspect flue pipe and gas valve.
- Check blower motor (and belt if applicable)
- Test and tighten all wiring and connections.
- Turn exposed dampers to heating position if marked (no balancing)
- Flush condensate drain to protect overflow.*
- Check temperature rise.
- Check fan speeds.
- Check gas pressure at gas valve.
- Inform customer of equipment condition. Recommend necessary repairs.
* If equipped