A/C Tune Up
15 Point Precision Cooling Tune-up
A tune-up includes the following:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and record operating pressures and temperatures.
- Evaluate condition of air filters; clean and replace with customer-supplied filter.
- Measure refrigerant super heat to fine-tune it’s charge.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test “temperature drop” at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Checker meter voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
- Test condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect start -and-run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Tighten, safety test all wires and connections.
- Clean thermostat.
- Inform customer of equipment condition.